Metal Roofing in Omaha
Looking for a way to make your Omaha home stand out? Ever considered a metal roof? Metal roofing provides a unique and different look to your home while guaranteeing low maintenance and a long-life span. When you are ready to take the plunge and purchase a new roof, contact First Choice Gutters and Siding in Omaha. We know how to properly do a metal roof installation on residential properties and commercial properties without cutting corners. Trust First Choice to give your home a fresh, unique look with a new metal roof.
Local Metal Roofing Contractors
When it comes time to installing your new metal roof, the metal roofing contractors at First Choice Gutters and Siding are the best in the Omaha and surrounding areas. We have three different types of metal shingles and metal roofs to offer. Whether you want a solid metal sheet or metal shingles installed, we can do it!
The types of metal roofing we can install are:
- Copper roofs are very rare however, they can turn your home’s curb appeal around! Installing a copper roof requires properly trained professionals from First Choice Gutters and Siding as it is delicate to work with. Copper can be hammered into watertight designs increasing the value and look of your home.
- Aluminum metal roofs are very popular in the Omaha area, largely due to their light weight. If you are looking for a roof that requires little maintenance, an aluminum roof is the perfect metal roof. It is resistant to rust and corrosion and deflects heat which cuts down on energy usage therefore saving you money.
- If you are looking for a high-quality roof that has a lifetime of 50 years or more, a tin roof is the perfect roof for you. Tin roofs give texture and a unique look to your home.
- Steel roofs are a long-lasting roof that has a lifetime of 60 years or more. These roofs do not rust and have very little maintenance required which will save you money in the long run.
Metal roofing materials not only protect your home’s interior but they also require little to no maintenance. With low maintenance required by a professional, the only maintenance that will need to be done is occasional cleaning at your own discretion. The best maintenance, that you can do yourself, is to power wash your new roof once every few years. This will help keep mildew and other buildup off so you can have a fresh, clean looking roof!
Low Maintenance, High Quality
Although metal roofs don’t need routine maintenance, that doesn’t mean they don’t need any maintenance. Routine upkeep is mandatory in order to keep your roof looking its best. Here are a few tips to do so:
Hire a pro
- If your roof gets damaged, hire a professional to come in and repair it. Metal roofs can be slippery and dangerous to try to repair on your own. A professional comes fully equipped and knows how to properly repair your roof.
Have your roof inspected
- Nebraska weather can do some damage to your roof weakening your roof’s protective measures. If you are experiencing a leak or see signs of deterioration, call a professional to come out and inspect your roof.
Maintain the property surrounding your roof
- Keep landscaping, such as tree branches, off your roof. These can easily damage a metal roof especially during high wind speeds. Falling branches can cause structural damage to your roof. If you notice branches or leaves piling up on your roof, get them off so they don’t damage your roof and the structure of your home.
Clean your gutters
- Clogged gutters damage the edges of your metal roofing. After a rainy season, climb up on a ladder and clean out your gutters to avoid buildup. If there is debris clogging up your gutters, call First Choice Gutters and Siding.
Quality Roof at an Affordable Price
If you are looking to increase the curb appeal on your Omaha home while increasing the value, have a metal roof installed. Metal shingles have a lifetime of over half a century and require little to no maintenance. They are also the most durable roofing system you could have installed. At First Choice Gutters and Siding, we work with the best manufacturers in the business to ensure that we are providing our customers with the best shingles and roofing materials at an affordable price.
For an estimate on having metal shingles installed on your Omaha home’s roof, contact First Choice Gutters and Siding.